2014. augusztus 31., vasárnap

Conference in Zakopne

I am going to participate the fourth time now at the International Nuclear Physics Conference in Zakopene (Poland), which has been organized every second year. Conferences, organized by the Polish physical society, are always pretty good due to the Polish hospitality (especially towards the Hungarians) and the high scientific quality. From these the Zakopane Conference is one of the best: the site is located in the middle of the High Tatras... Participants and organizers are neither hiding one of main goal of the conference: hiking at the mountains discovering the beauty of the nature.

At the conference I am going to give a presentation about the topic and the scientific results discussed in my last entry. Before the conference I have lot of questions to myself: who will be there? In which field they are professionals at? Can I give a presentation that can be understood by everyone? Will be any relevant questions, comments, remarks after the talk?

Anyway, the weather seems to be perfect so my hiking boot goes to my bag...





Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése